January 24, 2021

My home theater

 A small little tour of my home theater which started about 6 years ago and this is how it is like today after much changes and decoration. In Malaysia although we have many who love movies but having a home cinema is still a luxury. Throughout my long journey of getting it done, I do learn that we can still keep cost low while getting it done up. Most importantly is the planning and setting of goal. 

It will be really nice to see our local enthusiast to share more of what they have in mind or what is already done. I will say that with much ideas it will certainly helps in realizing dreams of others. Will share more next time on videos into a little more details of how pieces of hardware, setup, background work, in building the dream man cave.




1 comment:

Big E said...

Well done bro!

You should write about your step by step hifi journey to make things interesting!