August 6, 2022

Pictures from The Gelombang AV Fest 2022 - Part I

This was the first HiFi Show I attended for the last 2+years, no thanks to the lockdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It was good to get out of the house and experience again the passions in our hobby. 

One thing I realized from this Show was that my knowledge of the HiFi scene in Malaysia had stagnated for the last 2+ years. I came across quite a number of brands and models that were new to me in the show. So if you have not visited your favourite HiFi showrooms in the last 2 years, like me, this Show would be a good outing over this weekend.

The Gelombang AV Fest 2022 runs from 10am to 8pm, 5th-7th August at the Melia Hotel. 

At the entrance, you would be greeted by some cheerful staff and a couple of 'nurses', I suppose if your HiFi fever were to go overboard, help was readily at hand ;)




Silbatone S.E.A: 
Silbatone electronics and Audio Solutions loudspeakers were making some warm and musical sound.





AA Audio:
Malaysia's very own Dr Anwar Ali's showcased his AA Music Server, the sound was sweet, very nice!








Audio Perfectionist:
Audio Perfectionist had 2 systems set up in a big hall. The main system consisting of Aavik and Audiovector was playing, I was surprised by the ability of the mid-sized Audiovector loudspeakers' ability to fill up the big space.







Desa Home Theatre:
You might find your great AV deals in Desa's room.


The Experts Group:
It is a sleek all-black ensemble, the top of the line B&W 801 D4 loudspeakers was making music with Classe and Michi equipment.




Statement Systems:
MSB, Vitus, Marten, a simple setup but a highend statement indeed with the sound to boot.



To be continued...

No comments: